Creamy, luxurious but incredibly easy to make, this Saffron and Mushroom Risotto is italian comfort food at its finest.
Risotto is one of my favorite things to make during this time of the year. A bowl of creamy, hearty seasonal risotto is the perfect way to warm yourself up on chilled nights.
Thissimple italian dishis way easier to make than you’ve ever possibly thought. It comes together inless than 30 minand is totally great if you need to feed a large crowd. Whenever I’m having a party dinner, risotto is always a favorite choice. It’s quick, elegant and easy to customize withdifferent ingredients。
[easy-tweet tweet=”Saffron and Mushroom Risotto – An elegant #Italian recipe ready in just 30 mins!” user=”Petitecook” hashtags=”#recipeoftheday”]
Talking about dinner parties, this year I’m taking part to a great initiative calledShine for ShelterBox。
国际慈善机构ShelterBoxprovides immediate practical support following international disasters. By organizing your own fundraising candlelit supper for friends and family, you’ll be able to help families who have lost everything.
要参与，你需要做的就是在此注册并请求免费Shine for ShelterBox kit。该套件包括从美丽的灯笼到邀请和表设置中添加一点闪光的一切。
To help you organize your dinner, I’ve put together a fall-proof番红花和蘑菇烩饭。
What I love the most about risotto is that is super versatile. You can serve it on its own as a main witha selection of startersahead, or followed by some seasonal mains such as these蘑菇肉丸子或这个土耳其肉卷用豌豆pesto。
Now, as I was saying earlier, risotto is really really easy to make, it just needs some babysitting. After toasting the rice until translucent, you will need to开始“喂食”你的烩饭with stock, so that it becomes that luscious delicacy that it is.
Ladle after ladle, the crunchy rice grains will become soft and creamy, embracing all the saffron and mushroom flavors.
Before you know, magic happens and your risotto will be ready for themantecatura（这意味着一起搅拌一切）。只需将其脱离热量，加入少量黄油片和磨碎的帕玛森，然后摇动平底锅，轻轻击败烩饭以结合所有的成分。
果不其然,晚餐是爵士ved in a blink! Creamy, luxurious but incredibly easy to make, thisSaffron and Mushroom Risottois italian comfort food at its finest.
Did you make this recipe?
请让我知道你是多么喜欢它！在下面留下评论，不要忘记使用#shineforshelterbox标记您的照片#thepetitecook, and share them with me @thepetitecook and @ShelterBoxUK on twitter, instagram and facebook!
- 1 large leek, finely minced
- 250gr / 2杯野生蘑菇混合物，大致切碎
- 1 tbsp extravirgin olive oil
- 6oz / 180gr意大利肉类米饭（或Vialone nano）
- Hefty pinch saffron (about 8 strands)
- 1l/ 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 sprigs of thyme, teared
- Sea salt & black pepper, freshly cracked, to taste
- Combine saffron threads and 3 tbsp of warm water in a small cup and set aside.
- Heat a large pan with the oil, then fold in chopped leeks. Saute for 5 min, then add the mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 5 min. Season to taste, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Pour in the saffron mixture stirring once or twice.
- Take the pan off the heat and add grated Parmesan and the remaining knob of butter, and stir until you reach the perfect creamy consistency.
- Season to taste with black pepper, sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and serve.